KETO Chicken Parmesan , By www.healthcoverage.me .
Chicken Parm is one of the dishes at every Italian restaurant in the US. I know why: it’s delicious! This easy baked version is breaded with parmesan cheese and herbs and covered with marinara and mozzarella. #keto #grainfree #glutenfree #easyrecipes #Italian #thm #trimhealthymama #chicken #chickenrecipes #dinner #maincourse #chickenparmesan #chickenparm #ketorecipes #lowcarbrecipes Baked Chicken Parmesan – Low Carb, Keto, Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, THM S
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. almond flour
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 3 c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- Vegetable oil
- 3/4 c. low-carb sugar-free tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- Fresh basil leaves, for topping
- Preheat oven to 400°. Using a sharp knife, cut chicken breasts in half crosswise. Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place eggs and almond flour in 2 separate shallow bowls. In a third shallow bowl, combine Parmesan, garlic powder, onion powder, and oregano. Season with salt and pepper.
- Working with one at a time, dip chicken cutlets into almond flour, then eggs, and then Parmesan mixture, pressing to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil. Add chicken and cook until golden and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Work in batches as necessary, adding more oil when needed.
- Transfer fried cutlets to a 9″-x-13″ baking dish, evenly spread tomato sauce on each cutlet and top with mozzarella.
- Bake until cheese is melty, 10 to 12 minutes. If desired, broil until cheese is golden, 3 minutes.
- Top with basil and more Parmesan before serving.
Comment 8965 / Based On 8965 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8965 Customer Reviews