Keto Chicken Salad , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Low carb chicken salad full of pickles, eggs, onion, and pecans! Such a great lunch! #lowcarb #keto #recipe ”
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup minced yellow onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon white distilled vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add everything but the chicken to a mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Add the chicken to the mixture and stir well to coat.
- Taste and add salt and pepper, as desired.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving for best flavor.
Comment 7895 / Based On 7895 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 7895 Customer Reviews