Keto Chili Recipe , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Easy Keto Chili, this is the best easy recipe, quick to cook, make it on the stovetop or slow cooker if you prefer, use ground beef or turkey. An easy low carb dinner recipe. keto recipe, low carb recipe, ketogenic diet www.noshtastic.com ”
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes 14 5 oz
- 1 can 14 oz of tomato sauce
- 1 can of beef broth 14.5 oz
- 4 tablespoons of chili seasoning you can make your own -recipe to come- or use a half of a packet
- 1 teaspoon of garlic salt
- 1/2 onion chopped (can be frozen)
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- shredded cheese or sour cream to serve optional
- n a large stock pot, brown your ground beef or ground turkey. I love to use my Pampered chef mix n chop to break up the meat evenly. We normally do 1 pound of ground beef and one pound of ground turkey. I save money and no one can taste the difference.
- Add in the 1/2 onion and the red bell pepper and continue cooking until they are soft.
- Stir in the chili seasoning, crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce and beef broth.
- Bring to a boil.
- Then turn to low, add the lid and let simmer (stirring occasionally).
- Simmer for 30 minutes up to an hour to let all the flavors combine.
- Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream, diced onions and even jalapenos
Comment 7566 / Based On 7566 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 7566 Customer Reviews