Keto Dinner Rolls , By www.healthcoverage.me .
These easy Keto Dinner Rolls are fluffy, tasty, and make a great side dish or slider bun for sandwiches, burgers, and more! Based on the original fat head dough this low carb bread just can’t be beat. Made in a cast iron skillet too! #glutenfree #keto #ketorecipe #lowcarbrecipe #lchf #lowcarbdiet #ketodiet
- 2 cup/ 200 g almond flour ground almonds work well
- 2 eggs room temperature, separated
- 2 egg whites room temperature
- 3 tbsp / 24g psyllium husk powder 6 tbsp if using psyllium husks
- 1/2 cup / 120 ml hot water
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius / 356 Fahrenheit.
- Separate the eggs. Beat all 4 egg whites until stiff peaks form. In a separate bowl, whisk the 2 egg yolks until they have doubled in size and are pale in colour.
- Mix the almond flour, psyllium husk powder, xanthan gum and baking powder together. Then add to the egg white and egg yolk , together with the hot water. Blend until combined – don’t over-blend!
- Wet your hands with water or oil them slightly, so the dough does not stick to your hands. Form a large dough ball and cut into 8 pieces. Form 8 rolls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Optional: Cut a cross on the tops of your rolls and sprinkle with poppy/sesame/nigella seeds
- Bake for circa 25 – 30 minutes on the middle shelf until browned on top.
Comment 7965 / Based On 7965 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 7965 Customer Reviews