Keto grilled cheese , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Keto grilled cheese recipe to make for lunch or dinner! Ketogenic diet grilled cheese 90 second bread recipe in the microwave. Keto diet/ low carb idea ”
- 50-75 grams cheddar cheese sliced
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch onion powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tbsp cheddar cheese grated
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp butter
- Equipment Needed
- Sandwich sized square microwave safe dish
- Bread knife
- Heat a skillet on medium high heat. Slice the cheese for the sandwich and set aside.
- Combine almond flour, parmesan, baking powder, onion powder and sea salt in the square microwave safe dish and whisk to combine then mix in the shredded cheddar.
- Crack in and egg, add the olive oil and whisk until fully combined. Microwave for 90 seconds.
- Flip the container over so that the bread pops out, then let it cool for a minute or two. Slice the bread in half, through the middle, so that you have two thin square slices of bread.
- Add 1/2 tbsp butter to the hot skillet, stir it around, then place both slices of bread onto the hot butter. Cook for a couple of minutes until the bread is toasty, then flip them both over.
- Cover both breads in mayo then lay the cheese on one side. Flip the other bread over top of the cheese so that the mayo side is laying on top of the cheese.
- Fry for another minute or so until the bottom of the sandwich is toasty. Flip the sandwich over and cook for another minute or two until the bottom bread is toasty and the cheese is melty. Serve hot.
Comment 8954 / Based On 8954 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8954 Customer Reviews