Keto Ground Beef and Green Bean Skillet , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“This easy keto ground beef recipe for dinner is perfect for busy weeknights. It’s a one pot meal that’s ready in 15 minutes or less. #ketodinners #easyrecipes #lowcarbyum ”
- 10 oz. ground beef
- 9 oz. fresh green beans
- 3½ oz. butter
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise or crème fraîche (optional)
- Rinse and trim the green beans.
- Heat up a generous dollop of butter in a frying pan where you can fit both the ground beef and the green beans.
- Brown the ground beef on high heat until it’s almost done. Add salt and pepper.
- Lower the heat somewhat. Add more butter and fry the beans for 5 minutes in the same pan. Stir the ground beef every now and then.
- Season beans with salt and pepper. Serve with remaining butter and add mayonnaise or crème fraiche if you need more fat for satiety.
Comment 8546 / Based On 8546 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8546 Customer Reviews