Keto Ham and Cheese Bites (low carb meal prep) , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“These Keto Ham and Cheese Bites are only 1.5 net carb and great warm or cold! This is an easy keto meal prep recipe! #keto #lowcarb ”
- 2 cups ham, chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine ham and cream cheese until completely combined.
- Add in remaining ingredients until well combined and chill 10 minutes.
- **If you skip chilling the dough they will flatten as they cook and not be nice round balls**
- Drop onto a greased baking sheet (I like to use the silicone baking mats) using a small cookie scoop.
- Bake 20-23 minutes until golden brown.
- This made 24 for me, but that will depend on the size scoop you use and how tightly you pack them.
Comment 8956 / Based On 8956 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8956 Customer Reviews