Keto Instant Pot Lasagna , By www.healthcoverage.me .
A simple no noodle lasagna recipe that cooks up easily in the Instant Pot so there’s no need to turn on the oven. It’s a perfect low carb keto meal idea! #ketomeals #lowcarbmeals #instantpotrecipes #lasagnarecipes #ketolasagna | LowCarbYum.com
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1½ cups ricotta cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 25 ounces low-carb marinara sauce
- 8 ounces sliced mozzarella
- 1 cup water
- Turn the Instant Pot onto the sauté setting. Brown the ground beef, garlic, and onion.
- In a separate bowl mix together the ricotta cheese, Parmesan, and eggs.
- Turn the Instant Pot off. Remove the meat from the Instant Pot, then drain the grease.
- Mix the marinara into the cooked beef, reserving some for the top of the lasagna.
- Use a small springform pan, that fits into your Instant Pot, with aluminum foil wrapped around the bottom. Layer the meat, ricotta, and mozzarella. Continue layering until no ingredients remain. The final layer should be the reserved marinara sauce. Loosely cover the pan with aluminum foil.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the bottom of the Instant Pot. Add the rack then place the springform pan on top of it.
- Close the lid on the Instant Pot. Close the valve then cook on high pressure for 9 minutes. Once done perform a quick release then serve.
Comment 9021 / Based On 9021 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9021 Customer Reviews