KETO Jalapeno Popper Meatloaf Recipe , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Easy Keto Jalapeno Popper Meatloaf recipe that is loaded with flavor! #keto #ketorecipes #meatloaf #jalapenopopper #jalapenopoppermeatloaf #easyrecipes #ketorecipes #ketodiet #ketogenicdiet #lowcarb #recipes #mealprep ”
- 1.5 lbs ground beef or ground pork (or half of each for extra flavor)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp fresh minced garlic
- 1/2 cup crushed pork rinds ground flaxseed, or almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp liquid aminos or soy sauce if you prefer
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon
- 2 jalapeno peppers diced
- 5 tbsp AlternaSweets Keto Ketchup
- Add the ground beef, chopped onion, garlic, pork rinds, eggs, Italian seasonings, pepper, mustard powder and liquid aminos in a large bowl and mix it until it’s fully combined. Most of the time I use my (cleahands instead of a spoon to mix it all together just like Grandma used to do too.
- Spray non stick cooking spray into the bread pan and pour half the meat mixture into the pan.
- Spread the softened cream cheese on top of the bottom meatloaf layer.
- Add the jalapenos and bacon bits.
- Top the meatloaf with the second half of the meat mixture.
- Add extra AlternaSweets Ketchup to the top of the meatloaf, then cover it with foil before you bake it.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about an hour.
- TIP: You can add it to one large bread pan or two small bread pans. If you use two small bread pans this meatloaf will cook faster! I’ve done this when my family hungry and wants dinner faster.
Comment 9632 / Based On 9632 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9632 Customer Reviews