Keto Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Mushrooms , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“These easy Keto Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Mushrooms are loaded with sausage, peppers and cheese! This is the perfect low carb keto dinner or appetizer at about 5 net carbs per serving! #keto #appetizer ”
- 1/2 pound cooked sausage, drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and finely chopped
- 16 ounces of small portabella mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the cooked, drained sausage with the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and chopped jalapeños, set aside.
- Wash mushrooms and remove the stems. I like to use a metal 1/2 teaspoon to hollow out a little more of the inside of the mushroom but that is optional.
- Stuff the mushroom with the sausage cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes.
Comment 9844 / Based On 9844 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9844 Customer Reviews