Keto Lasagna , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Going Keto can be hard when you start thinking about what you’ll be missing. Luckily, a classic lasagna won’t be one of them. This lasagna uses a simple noodle replacement that once it’s covered in meat and cheese, feels just like pasta. It’s the comforting dish you no longer have to crave. Get the recipe at Delish.com. #delish #easy #recipe #keto #lasagna #ketorecipes #lowcarb #groundbeef #noodless ”
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ cup minced onion
- 24 ounces marinara sauce, such as Rao’s
- 8 ounces chicken deli meat
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the ground beef to a skillet over medium heat. Crumble the meat as it cooks. Once meat is about halfway through cooking, add the onion and continue cooking until meat is cooked through. Drain grease and return to the pan.
- Add the marinara to the beef and stir to combine. Spoon 1 cup of the meat sauce into the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish to coat the bottom.
- Place a single layer of deli meat over the meat sauce.
- Add the ricotta cheese, egg, Parmesan, garlic, and parsley to a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Spread 1/2 of the ricotta mixture over the deli meat. Top with a ⅓ of the remaining meat sauce. Top with ⅓ of the mozzarella. Repeat layer once.
- Create a third layer of deli meat, meat sauce, and mozzarella.
- Cover dish tightly with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 15 more minutes.
- Let set 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Sprinkle with additional parsely before serving, if desired.
Comment 9658 / Based On 9658 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9658 Customer Reviews