Keto Lasagna Skillet , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“This Keto Lasagna Skillet has everything you love about lasagna with none of the work! Ready in 30 minutes and only 5 net carbs per serving this is a low carb recipe you’ve got to try! #keto ”
- 1 pound ground Italian Sausage
- 1 small zucchini sliced
- 2 cups spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 cups low carb Marinara
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- For the Cream Cheese Mixture
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat a 12 inch oven proof pan, such as a cast iron skillet to medium heat.
- Brown the Italian sausage and drain off and grease. Add sliced zucchini, chopped spinach and stir. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the spinach has started to wilt.
- Add in low carb marinara and beef broth.
- Stir mixture well and allow to simmer 6-8 minutes until some of the liquid has evaporated.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, spices, green onions and 1/2 cup of the mozzarella.
- Spoon and spread the mixture over the meat and top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Allow dish to rest at least 5 minutes before serving to allow some of the moisture time to settle.
Comment 6987 / Based On 6987 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 6987 Customer Reviews