Keto Low-Carb Bacon Parmesan Crusted Chicken Nuggets , By www.healthcoverage.me .
Keto Low-Carb Bacon Parmesan Crusted Chicken Nuggets with Avocado Ranch dipping sauce is a quick and easy recipe perfect for tenders, strips, or chicken fingers. This dish is ketogenic, great for ketosis, family, and kid-friendly with only 3 grams of carbs per serving! Serve them baked or fried. #KetoRecipes #KetoDinner #KetoChickenNuggets
- 4 slices bacon cooked
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 pound skinless chicken breasts sliced into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning more or less to taste if desired
- McCormick’s Grill Mates Chicken Seasoning to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking oil spray I use olive oil
- 1/2 avocado depending on the size of your avocado 3/4 of the halved avocado may work best
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch dip seasoning I used Hidden Valley. Add more or less to taste if desired. See recipe notes on how to make your own seasoning.
Avocado Ranch Dip
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the cooked bacon to a blender or food processor. Blend for 30 seconds. Add the almond flour and shredded parmesan cheese to the blender. Blend for 30-40 seconds to create a crusted topping. Place the crust mixture in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the Italian Seasoning, chicken seasoning, salt, and pepper to the bowl with the bacon and almond flour. Stir well.
- Layer a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Add the egg to a bowl.
- Dip the chicken cubes in the egg first and then the crust mixture. Place the chicken pieces on the pan with the parchment paper.
- Spray the top of the chicken with cooking oil. Bake for 20-22 minutes until the nuggets are crisp.
- Remove from the oven and cool before serving.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium bowl. Mash the avocado. Stir and blend well.
Avocado Ranch Dip
Comment 9658 / Based On 9658 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9658 Customer Reviews