Keto Low Carb Taco Cups , By www.healthcoverage.me .
These Keto Low Carb Taco Cups are going to become one of your all-time favorite meals! Kids love the delicious flavor of the taco seasonings! This is a perfect low carb meal for your keto meal plan. Grab a few ingredients and whip these up for dinner tonight! #keto #lowcarb
- 4½ tablespoons of butter melted and cooled
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 1 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⅓ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a muffin pan.
- Combine melted butter (I cool mine by popping the bowl in the fridge for 5 min), eggs, salt, and cream cheese then whisk together.
- Add coconut flour, baking powder, and spices to the mixture and stir until combined.
- Stir in cheeses.
- Spoon into muffin tins.
- Then, spray fingers with cooking spray. Pat the batter around the sides of muffin tins to form a cup.
- Bake for 8 minutes then remove from oven. If the dough rises, simply push it back down with the back of a spoon.
- Spoon taco meat into taco cups.
- Sprinkle about a tablespoon of cheese on top of taco meat.
- Put back in oven and continue baking for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and taco cups are baked all the way through.
Comment 7653 / Based On 7653 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 7653 Customer Reviews