Keto Mac and Cheese with Pulled Pork , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“A simple keto mac and cheese with pulled pork is sure to be a winning dinner. And, it’s a quick recipe that repurposes leftovers from a previous meal. // low carb mac and cheese // healthy mac and cheese // low carb dinner recipes // dinners low carb // low carb recipes dinner // keto dinner recipe // keto dinner easy // keto recipes // #macandcheese #ketomealplan #ketodinner #lowcarbrecipes #lowcarbdinner #glutenfree #glutenfreedinner ”
- 1 head cauliflower cut in florets
- 1 ½ cups creamy cheese sauce
- 1 ½ cups low carb pulled pork reserve ¼ cup
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese freshly grated
- ⅓ cup pork rinds crushed
- freshly parsley chopped, for garnishing
- ground black pepper or white pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Blanch cauliflower. Slowly drop cauliflower florets in boiling water. Allow to boil for 1 to 2 minutes, covered. Immediately transfer to a bowl of ice water. Shake off excess water after 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- If Low Carb Pulled Pork was refrigerated, reheat in a skillet with olive oil over low heat.
- In a large skillet or saucepan over low heat, combine all ingredients of Creamy Cheese Sauce. Once the sauce is ready, add grated mozzarella cheese and cauliflower. Sprinkle ground black (or white) pepper. Combine ingredients.
- Once mozzarella has melted, add 1 and ¼ cups of Low Carb Pulled Pork. Mix well. Transfer to a serving platter. Top with pork rinds, add the remaining pulled pork and garnish with fresh parsley.
Comment 8562 / Based On 8562 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8562 Customer Reviews