Keto Mini Burger Bites EASY Low Carb Keto Ground Beef Burger Bites Recipe , By www.healthcoverage.me .
BEST Keto Cheeseburgers! Low Carb Keto Mini Burger Bites Idea – Quick & Easy Ketogenic Diet Recipe – Completely Keto Friendly! Easy, fast & simple gluten free, sugar free keto recipe for the BEST low carb no bun keto beef hamburgers. Tasty keto lunch or dinner, keto appetizers. Ditch the Fast Food for this AMAZING #keto recipe. Yummy low carb recipe. Enjoy w/ onion rings, chips or crackers on a ketogenic diet. Great for parties #lowcarb #ketogenicediet- CLICK for this favorite keto recipe 🙂
- 2 lbs Lean ground beef
- 5 Deluxe cheddar cheese slices
- 9 Leaves of Bibb lettuce
- 9 Cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 18 Pickle chips
- 1 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp Basil
- ½ tsp Oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, coconut aminos sauce, garlic powder, basil, oregano and salt and pepper to taste. Mix thoroughly until well combined.
- Form the meat mixture into 18 small hamburger patties.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the mini hamburgers until they reach your preferred level of doneness. You may need to cook the meat in 2 different batches.
- Top each of the cooked mini burgers with a ¼ of a slice of cheese.
- Fold half of a bibb lettuce leaf and place it on top of the hamburger patties, top the lettuce leaf with a pickle chip and then half of a cherry tomato. Place a toothpick down the center of the burger to hold everything in place.
Comment 6669 / Based On 6669 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 6669 Customer Reviews