Keto No Bean Chili , By www.healthcoverage.me .
Keto Chili recipe that is whipped together in just 10 minutes and cooked all in the slow cooker. This is the easiest healthy weeknight dinner the whole family will love. #keto #ketodinner #ketodiet #ketorecipes #recipes #lowcarb #lowcarbdinner #lowcarbrecipes #slowcooker #slowcookerrecipes #crockpot #chili
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion I like to use white or yellow
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped red peppers
- 1/2 fresh jalapeno, chopped
- 1 16.5oz can diced tomatoes and green chilis (do not drain)
- 1/2 cup beef broth I grew up eating thick chili vs watery. If you prefer watery, use your judgment to assess if you will need more and start with an additional 1/2 cup.
- 1/4 cup organic, no-added sugar tomato paste (from can) The ingredients should read tomatoes only.
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon red cayenne pepper (optional for spicy)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano You can use fresh if preferred.
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a skillet or large pot on medium-high heat with the onions, red and green peppers, garlic, and jalapenos. Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the ground beef to the pot or pan with all of the seasonings.
- Use a spatula or a large spoon to break down the ground beef into small chunks.
- When the beef has browned add the beef broth, sugar-free tomato paste, and diced tomatoes and green chilis. If you are using a skillet you will need to transfer the ground beef to a large pot first. Stir to combine all of the ingredients.
- Lower the heat on the stove to Low. Cover and simmer the chili for 10-15 minutes. Taste the chili repeatedly for flavor. Add additional seasoning as needed.
- Cool before serving.
- Shredded cheese, sour cream, sliced avocado, and Parmesan Cheese Crisp Chips.
Comment 7898 / Based On 7898 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 7898 Customer Reviews