Keto Onion Rings! Low Carb Onion Rings , By www.healthcoverage.me .
BEST Keto Onion Rings! EASY Low Carb Onion Ring Recipe – BEST Snack, Appetizer or Parties Idea! Perfect keto food idea for dinner, lunch, side dish or appetizer for parties (Easter party food, basketball food idea, birthday, bridal shower & more). Healthy food – gluten free & sugar free. Yummy keto recipes – check out how easy this low carb keto recipe is to make 🙂 #keto #ketorecipes #ketoappetizer
- 2 Medium onions sliced into thick rings
- ½ c Almond flour
- ½ c Grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 oz. Crushed pork rind crumbs
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Red pepper to taste
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 Eggs beaten
- Oil for frying
- Slice two medium sized onions into thick rings. You can make the rings of your onions as thick or thin as you desire.
- Beat the eggs, and place them in a shallow bowl.
- Place the almond flour, pork rind crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a bowl. Add in the garlic, red pepper flakes if desired, as well as salt and black pepper to taste.
- Begin to heat several inches of keto approved cooking oil such as olive oil or avocado oil on the stove in a deep pot or skillet.
- Dip each onion ring first into the egg mixture to coat it well, and then into the flour mixture.
- Once the oil is hot, place 5-6 onion rings into the heated oil at a time, and cook for 2-4 minutes according to your preferred level of doneness.
- Repeat the cooking process with the remaining onion rings, and place them on a rack or paper towel lined plate to cool off and to remove excess oil.
- Alternatively, you can bake the onion rings at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes, keeping an eye on them to ensure they come out golden brown.
Comment 7462 / Based On 7462 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 7462 Customer Reviews