Keto Pesto Chicken Stuffed Sweet Peppers , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Keto Pesto Chicken Stuffed Sweet Peppers, a simple FOUR ingredient dinner that is healthy and gluten free! Under 6 net carbs per serving! ”
- 2 chicken breast, cooked and shredded*
- 1 jar of pesto (mine was 6.25 ounces)
- 2 pounds sweet peppers, sliced and seeds removed
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350
- Wash and remove tops from the peppers. Slice and remove any seeds. Lay pepper halves on a large greased baking sheet.
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine the shredded chicken with the pesto and toss to coat.
- Add a heaping spoonful of chicken to each pepper and top with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes
- *I just put two chicken breast in my smallest crock pot, lightly seasoning with salt and pepper and added 1 cup liquid (water or chicken broth works) and let it simmer on low for 8 hours. I drained off all liquid and shredded the chicken.
Comment 6397 / Based On 6397 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 6397 Customer Reviews