Keto Pizza Casserole , By www.healthcoverage.me .
Keto Pizza Casserole – 5 Ingredients, Low Carb, Keto, Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, THM S – This combines the flavors of creamy casseroles with pizza and the flavors of chicken parmesan. It is one of our favorite easy dinners. Give my Pizza Chicken Casserole a try. I’m sure your family will love it too! #lowcarb #lowcarbrecipes #lowcarbdiet #keto #ketorecipes #ketodiet #thm #trimhealthymama #glutenfree #grainfree #glutenfreerecipes #recipes #casserole #pizza #chicken #easy #5ingredients #italian
- 8 pieces of deli ham (I use smoked or black forest)
- 1/2 jar of marinara sauce (lower carb version)
- 1 lb ground beef browned
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (freshly grated not the canned version)
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- pepperoni (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown ground beef then add sugar-free marinara sauce and seasoning. Cook on med/high for about 5 minutes.
- Spray casserole dish with cooking spray. (I use a 12×8 pan).
- Cover bottom of dish with 4 pieces of ham. It’s okay if they overlap.
- Add 1/2 of the ground beef/marinara mixture on top of the ham.
- Next, sprinkle half of the mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Layer again with ham, ground beef/marinara mixture, and cheeses then top with pepperoni.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Move pan to the top rack and broil 1-3 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned on top.
Comment 9854 / Based On 9854 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9854 Customer Reviews