Keto Pizza Chicken , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Kids love this easy keto dinner recipe! Tender chicken thighs topped with marinara, mozzarella, and pepperoni. It’s fast, delicious, and a crowd pleaser. One of my favorite low carb dinners. #pizzachicken #lowcarbrecipes #easymeals #easydinnerrecipes #kidfriendly ”
- 2 tbsp avocado or olive oil
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup pizza sauce or marinara sauce (make sure it has no added sugar)
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni (I like this one from Applegate)
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Heat oil in a large 12-inch skillet over medium heat (if it’s a cast-iron skillet, be generous with your oil to avoid sticking). Sprinkle chicken thighs with salt and pepper and to pan. Cook until lightly browned, 2 to 4 minutes per side.
- Pour pizza sauce over chicken thighs, spreading to coat. Arrange pepperoni over chicken and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake 25 minutes, then turn on broiler for a minute or two until cheese is bubbly and browned in spots.
Comment 9658 / Based On 9658 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9658 Customer Reviews