Keto Quesadillas , By www.healthcoverage.me .
What makes this recipe so genius? The [cheese] tortilla! To make sure you don’t have any issues removing the “tortilla” from the tray, let it cool for 1 to 2 minutes. When it’s slightly cool, it’s much easier to separate it from the parchment paper. If you’ve got an offset spatula, now is it’s time to shine! Get the recipe at Delish.com. #delish #keto #recipe #keto #cheese #quesadillas #lowcarb #healthy #chicken #meals
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 c. shredded Monterey Jack
- 3 c. shredded cheddar
- 4 c. shredded chicken
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Sour cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400º and line two medium baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add pepper and onion and season with chili powder, salt, and pepper. Cook until soft, 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cheeses. Add 1 1/2 cups of cheese mixture into the center of both prepared baking sheets. Spread into an even layer and shape into a circle, the size of a flour tortilla.
- Bake cheeses until melty and slightly golden around the edge, 8 to 10 minutes. Add onion-pepper mixture, shredded chicken, and avocado slices to one half of each. Let cool slightly, then use the parchment paper and a small spatula to gently lift and fold one side of the cheese “tortilla” over the side with the fillings. Return to oven to heat, 3 to 4 minutes more. Repeat to make 2 more quesadillas.
- Cut each quesadilla into quarters. Garnish with green onion and sour cream before serving.
Comment 9658 / Based On 9658 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9658 Customer Reviews