Keto Sausage and Cabbage Skillet , By www.healthcoverage.me .
This Keto Sausage and Cabbage Skillet is ready in under 20 minutes and has less than 6 carbs per serving! The perfect low carb comfort food! #keto #lowcarb
- 1 (12 ounce) package of smoked sausage
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 4 cups cabbage, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 onion powder
- 1/4 paprika
- Heat a 12 inch skillet over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray or add 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Brown the sliced smoked sausage until lightly crisp.
- Remove sausage from skillet and set aside.
- Add butter, garlic, chopped cabbage, and spices and stir well.
- Fry cabbage to your desired tenderness. If you would like more crunch this will take 3-4 minutes. If you like your cabbage very tender it will cook closer to 10 minutes.
- When the cabbage reaches your desired texture add the cooked sausage and stir until heated through.
Comment 7562 / Based On 7562 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 7562 Customer Reviews