Keto Sausage Breakfast Hash , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“This Keto Sausage and Cabbage Breakfast Hash is an incredibly hearty low carb breakfast! At under 5 net carbs per serving this dish takes similar to a traditional breakfast hash without the carbs! #keto #breakfast ”
- 1 (12 ounce) package of smoked sausage
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 3 cups cabbage, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 onion powder
- 1/4 paprika
- 4 eggs
- Heat a 12 inch skillet over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray or add 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Brown the sliced smoked sausage until lightly crisp.
- Remove sausage from skillet and set aside.
- Add butter, garlic, chopped cabbage, and spices and stir well. Fry cabbage to your desired tenderness. If you would like more crunch this will take 3-4 minutes. If you like your cabbage very tender it will cook closer to 10 minutes.
- When the cabbage reaches your desired texture add the cooked sausage and stir until heated through.
- In another skillet (or transfer your cabbge mixture to a serving dish and use the same skillet) heat to medium heat and spray with cooking spray or an additional 1 tablespoon of butter and cook the eggs the way you prefer (I did sunny side up) top Keto Sausage Hash with the egg. Serve immediately.
Comment 9324 / Based On 9324 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9324 Customer Reviews