Keto Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites (keto meal prep) , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“These Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites are the perfect low carb, grab and go, Keto friendly breakfast option! Perfect for an easy meal prep breakfast! #keto #lowcarb #mealprep ”
- 1 pound breakfast sausage, cooked, drained and cooled slightly
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook your breakfast sausage, drain and set it aside to cool slightly.
- When the sausage has cooled add it to a mixing bowl and combine with the cream cheese until there are no cream cheese clumps left.
- **It is important to make sure the sausage is not too hot before continuing as it will cook the egg when you add it in the next step**
- Stir in cheese, eggs, coconut flour and baking powder.
- When the mixture is well incorporated allow it to chill for 5-10 minutes. Coconut flour continues to absorb moisture so if it seems to runny it won’t be.
- **Skipping this step and not chilling the dough will result in flat bites, not balls like you see in the photos**
- Grease a baking sheet and using a small cooking scoop place the Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites on the tray,
- Bake 18-20 minutes.
Comment 8965 / Based On 8965 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8965 Customer Reviews