Keto Sesame Pork and Green Beans , By www.healthcoverage.me .
One Pan Keto Sesame Pork and Green Beans has just 4.5 net carbs per serving and is loaded with tangy Asian flavor! #keto
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1.5 pounds Boneless Pork Chops
- 1/4 cup gluten free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar Swerve
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sriracha (optional if you prefer spicy dishes)
- 3 cups fresh green beans
For the Sesame Sauce:
- Heat the oil large skillet to medium heat.
- Carefully slice the pork chops into thin slices.
- Allow the meat to cook 3-4 minutes without stirring to give the meat a chance to brown. Stir and cook 3-4 additional minutes until pork is cooked though.
- In a small measuring cup add the sesame sauce ingredients and stir well.
- Pour the sauce into the skillet, add the green beans and stir well.
- Reduce heat to medium low and cover, cook 5 more minutes.
Comment 7698 / Based On 7698 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 7698 Customer Reviews