Keto Sloppy Joe on 90-Second Bread , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“This Keto Sloppy Joe Skillet recipe is delicious, simple, and a fantastic low carb comfort meal. #keto #lowcarb ”
- 1.25 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon Monkfruit Golden
- 8 ounce can of tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons Bragg’s Aminos
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Brown ground beef with onions, green peppers, and garlic cloves.
- Add all other ingredients to a skillet and bring to a boil.
- Cover, and simmer on low for 15 minutes.
- Remove lid and simmer for 5 minutes or until the sloppy joe skillet thickens.
- Sprinkle 1 cup Mozzarella cheese on top and allow to melt.
- Serve on 90-Second Bread.
Comment 6987 / Based On 6987 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 6987 Customer Reviews