Keto Southern Fried Cabbage Recipe with Bacon , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Keto Southern Fried Cabbage Recipe with Bacon – See how to make fried cabbage with just 5 ingredients! This keto Southern fried cabbage recipe with bacon is super flavorful and a total crowd pleaser. #keto #ketodiet #glutenfree #healthy #lowcarb #Wholesomeyum #dinner #lunch #paleo #whole30 ”
- 8 slices Bacon
- 1 large Sweet onion (sliced into thin half moons)
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 large head Cabbage (shredded; ~20 cups shredded)
- 1 1/2 tsp Sea salt (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper (to taste)
- Place the bacon onto a large, cold saute pan in a singer layer. Heat over medium heat for about 10 minutes, flipping halfway through, until the bacon is browned. (You can cook the bacon in batches if it doesn’t all fit in the pan at once.)
- Remove the bacon from the pan, leaving the bacon grease in the pan.
- Add the onion to the pan. Fry, uncovered, for about 10 minutes, until browned.
- Make a well in the center of the pan. Add the minced garlic and saute for about a minute, until fragrant (be careful not to burn it!), then mix it in with the onions.
- Add the cabbage to the pan. Season cabbage and onions with salt, paprika, and pepper. Cover and cook for about 15-25 minutes, until cabbage is tender. If you can’t fit all the cabbage into the pan at once, add it in batches and let it wilt down a bit before adding more. (Cook time can vary widely depending on how big your head of cabbage is – just cook until soft and tender to your liking.)
- Meanwhile, chop or crumble the bacon. When the cabbage is done, stir the bacon back into the pan.
Comment 8523 / Based On 8523 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8523 Customer Reviews