Keto Taquitos BEST Low Carb Keto Taquitos Cheese Wrapped Chicken Idea , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“BEST Keto Taquitos! Low Carb Keto Cheese Wrapped Shell Taquitos Idea – Quick & Easy Ketogenic Diet Recipe – Completely Keto Friendly! Easy, fast & simple gluten free, sugar free keto recipe for BEST low carb no tortilla keto Taquitos. Tasty keto lunch or dinner. Ditch Fast Food for AMAZING #keto recipe. Yummy low carb recipe. Enjoy w/ salsa, ranch or guacamole on ketogenic diet. Great for parties (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas) #lowcarb #ketogenicediet-CLICK for this favorite keto recipe ”
- 2 C. Shredded rotisserie chicken with no skin
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tsp. Chili powder
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- ½ tsp. Oregano
- 2 to 4 TBSP. Chopped Green Chilis (optional)
- 8 oz. Hand shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 1-2 Tbsp. Chopped green onions for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Hand shred 8 ounces of Colby jack cheese. Preshredded cheese does not melt as well in the oven to help make the taquitos roll properly, so it is best to shred your cheese by hand for this recipe.
- Make 6 round mounds of shredded cheese on a baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper. Leave space between each pile of cheese so that it has room to expand as it bakes. Bake for 8 minutes.
- While the cheese is baking, place 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat on the stove.
- Add the chicken, spices and green chilis (optional) to the skillet, and cook until heated and well combined.
- Remove the melted cheese tortillas from the oven and allow them to cool so that they are able to be handled and are beginning to stiffen a bit.
- Place some of the meat mixture in the center of each of the cheese tortillas, and roll them up around the meat to form a taquito.
- Serve with sour cream for dipping, and chopped green onions as garnish.
Comment 7895 / Based On 7895 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 7895 Customer Reviews