Keto Tuna Zoodle Casserole , By www.healthcoverage.me .
You will love this Keto Tuna Zoodle Casserole packed with zucchini noodles, a creamy cheese sauce and chunks of tuna. This low carb comfort food is only 3.4 net carbs and will become your new favorite! #keto
- For the Zoodles
- 3 medium zucchini, spiralized
- For the cheese sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) can of tuna in water, drained
- For the top
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In an 9×13 baking dish lightly spray the bottom with cooking spray.
- Place the zoodles in the dish and spread out as much as possible.
- Bake zoodles at 10 minute intervals. Remove and stir every 10 minutes, continue baking at 10 minute intervals until the moisture has evaporated.
- **Depending on the size and moisture level of the zucchini this may take between 10-20 minutes. Remove when moisture as evaporated and they have shrunk in size, but before they are brown or crispy.**
- While zoodles are pre-baking heat a medium size skillet over medium heat melt the butter, add the garlic, almond milk, heavy cream, cream cheese and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese. Whisk mixture until it is smooth and cheese has melted. Stir in drained tuna. Remove from heat.
- In the 9×13 pan you pre-baked your zoodles in layer the zoodles, and tuna cheese sauce and remaining shredded cheese to the top. Bake 25-30 minutes until gold and bubbly.
Comment 8954 / Based On 8954 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8954 Customer Reviews