King Cake Bubble Up , By www.healthcoverage.me .
King Cake Bubble Up – We loved this!! Cinnamon rolls, eggs, milk, vanilla and cream cheese. Ready in 30 minutes. Better than any store-bought King Cake we’ve had! Can serve warm or room temperature. We ate way too much of this! Perfect for your Mardi Gras party!
- 2 (12.4-oz) cans refrigerated Pillsbury cinnamon rolls
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- purple yellow, green sugar
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Separate cinnamon rolls, save icing to use after the bubble up is baked. Cut each cinnamon roll into 4 pieces. Place in bottom on prepared pan.
- Using a hand held electric mixer, beat together cream cheese and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla, mixing well. Add milk and mix until combined. Pour over chopped cinnamon rolls.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from oven and cool for 5 to 10 minutes. Spread cinnamon roll icing over top of casserole. Sprinkle with colored sugar.
Comment 6985 / Based On 6985 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 6985 Customer Reviews