Lasagna Stuffed Chicken , By www.healthcoverage.me .
The best part of traditional lasagna isn’t the pasta—it’s the ricotta filling. And that creamy cheese situation happens to taste incredible when stuffed into chicken breasts with marinara sauce. Whether you’re looking for low-carb dinner ideas or not, this recipe’s a real winner. Get the recipe at Delish.com. #delish #easy #recipe #ricotta #chicken #lowcarb #lasagna #stuffed #marinara #baked
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning (divided)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt (divided)
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded (divided)
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 375F. Coat a 9×13 casserole dish with olive oil.
- Butterfly the chicken. Drizzle the chicken with olive oil and season with 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning, garlic powder and 1/2 tsp salt.
- In a medium bowl, add ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, parsley, 1/2 tsp salt and 1 tsp Italian seasoning. Stir together.
- Scoop ricotta mixture onto one side of the open chicken breast and fold the other side over top. Place chicken in the casserole dish.
- Spoon marinara sauce evenly over the chicken breasts.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese on top. Bake for another 5 minutes. Serve hot.
Comment 8966 / Based On 8966 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8966 Customer Reviews