LAURA BUSH’S TEXAS GOVERNOR’S MANSION COWBOY COOKIES , By www.healthcoverage.me .
LAURA BUSH’S TEXAS GOVERNOR’S MANSION COWBOY COOKIES, I can hardly wait to share the great cookie recipe with you. In short, this is an upgraded version of Oat Cookies. Solid and firm, they are full of oats, coconut, pecans and very good chocolates. #cowboy #cookies #coconut #choocolate #desserts #recipes
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups (3 sticks) butter, at room temperature
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 1 ½ cups packed light-brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups sweetened flake coconut
- 2 cups chopped pecans (8 ounces)
- Heat oven to 350 degree F.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in bowl.
- In 8-quart bowl, beat butter on medium speed until smooth and creamy, 1 minute. Gradually beat in sugars to combine, 2 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each. Beat in vanilla.
- Stir in flour mixture until just combined. Add chocolate chips, oats, coconut and pecans.
- For each cookie, drop 1/4 cup dough onto ungreased baking sheets, spacing 3 inches apart.
- Bake in 350 degree F oven 17 to 20 minutes, until edges are lightly browned; rotate sheets halfway through. Remove cookies to rack to cool.
Comment 9870 / Based On 9870 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9870 Customer Reviews