Lemon Butter Salmon , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“This Easy Lemon Butter Salmon recipe makes an elegant and delicious dinner. Seared in a skillet on the stove top and ready in under 20 minutes! FOLLOW Cooktoria for more deliciousness! #salmon #fish #seafood #lunch #dinner #keto #ketosis #lowcarb #cooktoria ”
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (or juice of 1 lemon — adjust to your tastes)
- 5 large cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (optional)
- 2 pound (1 kg) side of salmon
- Sea salt to taste
- Cracked pepper to taste (optional)
- Lemon slices
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley divided
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- Position a rack in the middle of the oven. Preheat oven to 375°F | 190°C. Line a baking tray / sheet with a large piece of foil, big enough to fold over and seal to create a packet (or 2 long pieces of foil over lapping each other lengthways to create your salmon packet, depending on the width of you fillet).
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low-medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant (1 minute). Turn off heat; whisk in the lemon juice and brown sugar.
- Place the salmon onto lined baking tray | sheet. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour the lemon butter over the salmon, and using a spoon, spread evenly over the salmon. Sprinkle with parsley and dill. Arrange lemon slices over the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon to cover and completely seal the packet closed.
- Bake until cooked through (about 12-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of your fish and your preference of doneness). Open the foil, being careful of any escaping steam, and grill / broil under the grill / broiler for 2-3 minutes on medium heat. Garnish with extra parsley if desired and serve immediately.
Comment 8645 / Based On 8645 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8645 Customer Reviews