Low Carb Broccoli Casserole Recipe , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Vegetarian Gluten free · Serves 4 · Keto Broccoli Casserole Recipe – Easy low carb broccoli bake recipes – great idea for a quick meat free dinner or a Ketogenic Diet friendly side dish. Loaded with cheese and only 4 ingredients. ”
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter or olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot flour OR almond flour
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika or to taste
- sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar divided
- 4 cups cauliflower rice about 1 head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup shredded cooked chicken leave out for vegetarian
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Grease a 9×13 baking pan or 2.5 quart casserole dish. Set aside.
- Heat butter in a large pan over medium heat. Add garlic and stir in arrowroot starch. Slowly whisk in heavy cream and continue whisking until bubbly and thickened.
- Stir in Italian seasoning, paprika, salt, black pepper, cream cheese and 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese and whisk until thickened and smooth.
- Stir in cauliflower rice, chicken (if using) followed by broccoli and toss to coat. Add more cheese or cream as needed.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 baking pan or 2.5 quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheeses and bake for 37-42 minutes or until heated through and top is lightly golden.
- Serve hot and sprinkle with chopped parsley if desired.
Comment 8896 / Based On 8896 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8896 Customer Reviews