Low Carb Cauliflower Mac and Cheese Recipe with Keto Cheese Sauce , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Low Carb Cauliflower Mac and Cheese Recipe with Keto Cheese Sauce – This healthy, low carb cauliflower mac and cheese recipe is made with just FIVE INGREDIENTS! Only 5 minutes prep time, too. #wholesomeyum #lowcarb #keto #dinner #side ”
- 1 head Cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 3 tbsp Butter (divided into 2 tbsp and 1 tbsp)
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup Heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk (or any milk of choice)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (232 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Melt 2 tablespoons (28 g) of butter. In a large bowl, toss together the cauliflower florets with the melted butter. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Arrange the cauliflower florets on the prepared baking sheet. Roast for about 10-15 minutes, until crisp-tender.
- Heat the cheddar cheese, heavy cream, milk, and remaining tablespoon of butter, stirring frequently. (You can do this on the stove in a double broiler, or in the microwave.) Heat until the cheese mixture is smooth. Be careful not to overheat or burn the cheese.
- Toss cauliflower with cheese sauce right before serving.
Comment 9841 / Based On 9841 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9841 Customer Reviews