Low-Carb Crack Chicken Casserole , By www.healthcoverage.me .
Low-Carb Crack Chicken Casserole – crustless quiche with chicken, cheddar, bacon & ranch. Seriously delicious! You’ll never miss the carbs! Chicken, cheddar, bacon, ranch, eggs, heavy cream. Can make in advance and freeze for a quick meal later. Everyone LOVES this casserole! #chicken #casserole #lowcarb #recipe #keto #video #recipevideo #cookingvideo #chickencasserole #freezermeal
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1/2 pound bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup prepared Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray an 8×8-inch or 11×7-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Spread cooked chicken and cooked bacon in the bottom of prepared pan. Top with shredded cheese.
- Whisk together eggs, heavy cream and ranch dressing. Pour on top of chicken mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 to 35 minutes.
Comment 8965 / Based On 8965 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8965 Customer Reviews