Low Carb Crispy Cheese Balls , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“These low carb crispy cheese balls are made from three types of cheese! Gluten free, LCHF, and keto recipe. #lowcarb #lowcarbsnacks #lowcarbsides #LCHF #glutenfree #ketorecipes #ketosnacks #ketosides ”
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Add the eggs to a large bowl and whisk until lightly beaten.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 sections, roll each section into a ball and place it on a baking sheet lined with baking parchment or a silicone mat.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
Comment 9874 / Based On 9874 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9874 Customer Reviews