Low-Carb Crustless Taco Pie , By www.healthcoverage.me .
This Low-Carb Crustless Taco Pie makes an easy spicy dinner. It’s crustless, so not only is it low-carb, it’s also gluten-free and grain-free. This crustless quiche can work in low-carb, ketogenic, diabetic, Atkins, diabetic, and Banting diets.
- 1 pound ground beef preferably grass-fed
- 1 packet taco seasoning (be sure it is free of MSG, starches, and any additives)
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese finely shredded, quantity divided
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 cup heavy cream preferably grass-fed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit. Prepare a 9″ pie pan by greasing with butter or spraying with coconut oil.
- Keto Low-Carb Crustless Taco Pie -preparing the pan.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. If your ground beef is low in fat or if your skillet is not well seasoned, you may want to spray the pan with coconut oil to prevent sticking. When skillet is hot, add ground beef, breaking up into small pieces with a spoon or spatula. Cook, stirring occasionally until browned.
- Keto Low-Carb Crustless Taco Pie -browning the beef.
- Drain beef and stir in taco seasoning. Set aside while continuing with the next step.
- Keto Low-Carb Crustless Taco Pie -adding the taco seasoning
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and heavy cream. Stir in the green onions, salsa, 3/4 cup of the cheese, and the salt.
- Keto Low-Carb Crustless Taco Pie -adding the onions and cheese.
- Stir prepared taco meat into the egg mixture. Pour this mixture into the prepared pie pan. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Keto Low-Carb Crustless Taco Pie -ready to be topped with cheese.
- Bake pie in preheated oven for 35-45 minutes or until the top is brown and the pie is set. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with your favorite taco toppings such as salsa, sour cream, guacamole, sliced green onions, or whatever else you like!
Comment 9658 / Based On 9658 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9658 Customer Reviews