Low Carb Eggplant Lasagna Recipe Without Noodles – Gluten-Free , By www.healthcoverage.me .
Low Carb Eggplant Lasagna Recipe Without Noodles – Gluten-Free – This healthy low carb eggplant lasagna recipe without noodles is quick and easy to make, using simple ingredients. Just 20 minutes prep time! #wholesomeyum #keto #lowcarb #glutenfree #easyrecipe #ketorecipe #dinner #ketodinner #lowcarbdinner
- Meat Sauce
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 lb Ground beef
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup Marinara sauce (or more – see notes**)
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 medium Eggplant (~1 1/4 lb); sliced lengthwise into 8 slices, about 1/4″-1/2″ thick (see notes***)
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 8 oz Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- Meat Sauce
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook for about 30 seconds, until fragrant. Add the ground beef. Season with sea salt and black pepper. Cook until browned (about 10 minutes), breaking apart the meat with a spoon or spatula.
- Stir in marinara sauce and Italian seasoning. Reduce heat to a gentle simmer. Simmer for about 10 minutes while preheating the oven and preparing the eggplant.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C). Line and grease a baking sheet.
- Arrange the eggplant slices in a single layer on a large baking sheet (or two small ones). Brush both sides with olive oil. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Roast the eggplant in the oven for about 15 minutes, until soft. When done, remove from the oven and leave the oven on at 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Meanwhile, make the cheese filling. In a small bowl, stir together the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, and egg.
- Line the bottom of a 9×13 in (23×33 cm) glass or stoneware casserole dish with a single layer of roasted eggplant slices. Top each slice with the ground beef marinara mixture. Spread the ricotta mixture on top. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese. Repeat the layers again, with shredded mozzarella last. (You’ll end up with 4 oblong stacks – one serving will be 1/2 of one of these.)
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the cheese on top is melted and golden.
Comment 9600 / Based On 9600 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9600 Customer Reviews