Low Carb Keto Chicken Crust Pizza Recipe , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Low Carb Keto Chicken Crust Pizza Recipe – A low carb keto chicken crust pizza recipe with just 4 ingredients! Top it with creamy alfredo sauce, spinach, onions and mozzarella for a delicious and simple low carb dinner. #wholesomeyum #lowcarb #keto #dinner #glutenfree #easydinner #healthydinner #healthypizza ”
- 3/4 lb Shredded chicken (this is cooked weight; equivalent to 1 lb raw)
- 1/2 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 3/4 cup Spinach (push into the measuring cup when measuring)
- 1/3 cup Red onion (sliced thin into half moons)
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C). Line a pizza peel with parchment paper.
- Stir together the shredded chicken, grated Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, and sea salt.
- Whisk the eggs lightly, then add in. Mix well.
- Spread the chicken crust pizza “dough” onto the parchment paper on the pizza peel, as thinly as possible (about 1/4 in thick). Slide the parchment paper onto a pizza stone.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until firm and golden on the edges.
- Let the crust rest for 10 minutes, which helps “seal” it.
- Add sauce and toppings. Return to the oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted. If desired, place under a broiler for a couple of minutes to brown the cheese more.
Comment 8654 / Based On 8654 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8654 Customer Reviews