Low Carb Keto Zucchini Lasagna Recipe With Meat & Pesto – No Noodles , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Low Carb Keto Zucchini Lasagna Recipe With Meat & Pesto – No Noodles – Delicious low carb keto zucchini lasagna with meat & pesto! This easy zucchini lasagna recipe includes lots of TIPS, plus freezing & make ahead instructions. No noodles needed! #wholesomeyum #keto #lowcarb #dinner #healthydinner #ketodinner #zucchini #ketorecipe #healthyrecipe ”
- 1 lb Zucchini (about 3 medium)
- 3 tbsp Olive oil (divided into 2 tbsp and 1 tbsp)
- Sea salt
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 2 lb Ground beef
- 2 cup Basil pesto (use a nut-free one for a nut-free dish)
- 12 oz Ricotta cheese (full-fat)
- 1/2 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 large Egg
- Roasted zucchini
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a mandolin to slice zucchini lengthwise into thin sheets, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Arrange the zucchini on the lined baking sheet, in a single layer. Brush both sides with olive oil (use about 2 tablespoons), then sprinkle both sides lightly with sea salt.
- Roast the zucchini slices in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until soft and mostly dry.
- When done, remove the zucchini from the oven but leave it on at 400. Pat the zucchini with paper towels to soak up any extra water or oil.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a saute pan on the stove over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and saute for 30-60 seconds, until fragrant.
- Add the ground beef. Cook for about 10 minutes, until browned. Stir in the pesto sauce and remove from heat. Taste and adjust salt/pepper if needed. (Depending on the pesto you use, it may be enough as is.)
- Meanwhile, stir together the ricotta and parmesan cheeses. Stir in the egg.
- Arrange a layer of zucchini slices at the bottom of a 9×13 glass casserole dish. Top with half of the meat sauce. Dollop small pieces of the ricotta cheese mixture, (using half of the total amount), then spread. Finally top with half of the shredded mozzarella. Repeat the layers a second time, with shredded mozzarella last on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the cheese on top is melted and golden. Garnish with fresh basil, if desired.
Comment 9874 / Based On 9874 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 9874 Customer Reviews