Low Carb Zucchini Chicken Enchiladas , By www.healthcoverage.me .
Zucchini Chicken Enchiladas – Low Carb and Keto Friendly
- 2 zucchini
- 1 1/2 cup chicken meat cooked and shredded
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes
- 1 cup enchilada sauce divided
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar shredded
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- full-fat yogurt for serving
- fresh parsley chopped (for serving)
Topping for serving (optional)
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan. Add onion and cook until lightly brown. Add minced garlic, chili flakes, salt and pepper, shredded chicken and 2/3 cup of enchilada sauce. Mix well and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Cut zucchini into thin slices using vegetable peeler. Arrange 4 slices on a cutting board with the edges overlapping. Put 2 tablespoons of chicken mixture in, roll up, and transfer to the greased baking dish. Repeat with the remaining zucchini slices and chicken mixture.
- Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the rolls and top with shredded cheeses.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes. Serve topped with full-fat yogurt and chopped parsley.
Comment 8964 / Based On 8964 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8964 Customer Reviews