Mexican Cauliflower Rice , By www.healthcoverage.me .
Easy keto dinner recipe that the whole family loves. My kids don’t even complain about the cauli rice! Wooo hooo! This mexican-inspired dish will have you coming back for more. #ketodinnerrecipes #cauliflowerrice #healthyeating #mexican
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 medium onion diced
- 1/2 red pepper diced
- 3 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 12 ounces cauliflower rice fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese or Mexican Blend
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef until almost cooked through (just a little pink). Add the onion and pepper and continue to cook until no longer pink. Stir in the taco seasoning.
- Add the tomatoes and cauliflower rice and stir to combine. Stir in the broth and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to medium low and cook until the cauliflower rice begins to soften (8 to 10 minutes for frozen).
- Sprinkle the skillet with the cheese and cover. Let cook until the cheese is melted, 3 or 4 minutes. Remove from heat and top with your favourite toppings like sour cream, avocado, and chopped cilantro
Comment 7896 / Based On 7896 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 7896 Customer Reviews