One Pan Cheesy Taco Cabbage Skillet (KETO + low carb) , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“This easy One Pan Cheesy Taco Cabbage Skillet is packed with meat, cabbage, Mexican flavors and loaded with cheese! It is a low carb, keto dinner that everyone will love! #keto #lowcarb ”
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey, browned and drained
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1/2 head of cabbage chopped into medium chunks (roughly 3 cups)
- 1 can tomatoes with green chilies (undrained)
- 1 (8 ounce can) of tomato sauce
- 1 (1 ounce) package of taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a medium size skillet brown your beef or turkey over medium heat, drain off any grease.
- Add the jalapeño and sauté 3-5 minutes.
- Add the cabbage, tomatoes with green chilies, tomato sauce, taco seasoning and stir well.
- Cover and reduce heat to medium cooking for 15-18 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Top with cheese!
Comment 8965 / Based On 8965 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8965 Customer Reviews