Paleo Korean Ground Beef (Low Carb, Keto) , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“A paleo Korean ground beef that cooks inexpensive meat with sweet and spicy seasonings. It’s a dish that can be cooked and served within 15 minutes. // keto recipes // keto dinner ideas // keto meals easy // keto dinner easy // dinner ideas keto // easy low carb dinner ideas // low carb easy dinner // low carb dinner recipes // dinners low carb // dinner paleo // simple paleo dinner // dinner recipes paleo #lowcarbdinner #lowcarbrecipes #keto #ketorecipes #ketodinner #paleo ”
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil or olive oil
- 1 1/4 pound lean ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon SweetLeaf stevia drops
- 1/2 teaspoon blackstrap molasses can be left out or replaced with a low carb sweetener
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or coconut aminos for paleo
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger minced or a couple dashes ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper I like it spicy, use less if desired
- 1 bunch green onions sliced
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and brown ground beef with garlic in the oil. Drain off fat.
- Add stevia, molasses, soy sauce, ginger, and red pepper.
- Simmer and stir for a few minutes to blend seasonings.
- Serve over cauliflower rice and top with sliced green onions.
Comment 8564 / Based On 8564 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8564 Customer Reviews