Pizza Stuffed Chicken , By www.healthcoverage.me .
This chicken recipe is a favorite in our house! Plus it’s low carb and keto friendly. My kids ask for it weekly. #chicken #lowcarb #keto
- 4 chicken breasts, about 6 ounces each
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups grated mozzarella, divided
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 32 slices pepperoni
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board. Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast.
- Drizzle both sides of the chicken with oil and season with the garlic powder, Italian seasoning and salt.
- Place 1/4 cup of mozzarella in the pocket of each chicken breast. Add 4 slices of pepperoni over the cheese.
- Place the chicken in the prepared baking dish and drizzle with the pizza sauce. Spread the sauce out to cover the tops of the chicken.
- Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella. Top with the Parmesan and remaining pepperoni slices.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley before serving.
Comment 7985 / Based On 7985 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 7985 Customer Reviews