PW Food – The Pioneer Woman , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“Find it in the frozen aisle! PW Food – The Pioneer Woman ”
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 (11 oz.) log soft goat cheese
- 2 cups oil (grapeseed, canola or veg oil)
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh chives
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and black pepper. In a separate bowl, whisk egg, salt and 2 tablespoons water. In a separate bowl, add panko.
- Roll goat cheese into 24 (1-Tablespoon size) balls. Roll each ball in flour, then egg, then panko crumbs, coating evenly. Freeze 20 minutes, or until firm.
- When ready to cook, set a deep saucepan to medium-high heat. Heat oil to 350 degrees F.
- Fry goat cheese in batches, 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden and crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon to a paper towel lined plate.
- Arrange goat cheese poppers on a platter. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with chives. Serve immediately.
Comment 8965 / Based On 8965 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8965 Customer Reviews