Salmon in Roasted Pepper Sauce , By www.healthcoverage.me .
I am so excited to share this deliciousness with you, guys! It’s really, really, really TASTY. The best part is that this Salmon in Roasted Pepper Sauce doesn’t require any fancy ingredients and won’t take much of your time. FOLLOW Cooktoria for more deliciousness! #salmon #fish #seafood #dinner #lunch #onepot #lowcarb #keto #ketorecipe #ketosis #recipeoftheday
- 2 salmon fillets skin on (about 1 lb.)
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves garlic finely diced
- 4 oz. roasted red peppers diced
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup Half & Half or heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes or to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat. Cook the salmon fillets flesh-side down first, for 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Once cooked, remove them from the pan and set aside.
- To the same pan, add butter and garlic. Cook for 1 minute, add the roasted peppers, and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add the spinach and allow it to wilt.
- Reduce the heat to low, and add Half & Half, Parmesan, red pepper flakes, parsley, salt, and pepper. Stir and bring to a simmer.
- Return the salmon to the pan and spoon the sauce over each filet.
- Serve over pasta, rice, or steamed vegetables.
Comment 6894 / Based On 6894 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 6894 Customer Reviews