Salmon with Lemon Butter Sauce , By www.healthcoverage.me .
“This Easy Lemon Butter Salmon recipe makes an elegant and delicious dinner. Seared in a skillet on the stove top and ready in under 20 minutes! FOLLOW Cooktoria for more deliciousness! #salmon #fish #seafood #dinner #lunch #lowcarb #keto #ketosis #ketorecipe #recipeoftheday ”
- 4 (6 oz) skinless salmon fillets (about 1-inch thick)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves , minced
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp + 1 tsp unsalted butter , diced into 1 Tbsp pieces
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- Lemon slices for garnish (optional)
- Remove salmon fillets from refrigerator and allow to rest at room temperature 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the garlic lemon butter sauce. In a small saucepan, melt 1 tsp butter over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute until lightly golden brown, about 1 – 2 minutes. Pour in chicken broth and lemon juice.
- Let sauce simmer until it has reduced by half (to about 3 Tbsp), about 3 minutes. Stir in butter and honey and whisk until combined, set sauce aside.
- Dab both sides of salmon dry with paper towels, season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a (heavy) 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once oil is shimmering add salmon and cook about 4 minutes on the first side until golden brown on bottom then flip and cook salmon on opposite side until salmon has cooked through, about 2 – 3 minutes longer.
- Plate salmon (leaving oil in pan) and drizzle each serving generously with butter sauce, sprinkle with parsley and garnish with lemon slices if desired. Serve immediately.
Comment 8564 / Based On 8564 Total User
Rated 4.8 / Based On 8564 Customer Reviews